Due to a number of requests, the deadline for submitting abstracts to the Irish Postgraduate Criminology Conference 2017 has been extended until Thursday 15th December 2016.
There are two presentation options available at the conference including:
- Conference paper: these will be allocated to thematic sessions and each presenter will be given 15 minutes to present.
- “Works in Progress” paper: we will hold a session entitled “Works in Progress” where students in the early stages of their research, or those who are experiencing challenges with one particular aspect of it, can present a 3 minute presentation and receive feedback on their work from an expert panel. Among others, areas that might be covered in this panel include:
– The focus of your research question
– Your theoretical framework
– What methodology you plan to use
– How you plan to analyse your data
Submission of Proposals
If you would like to submit an abstract to the conference, please complete the conference application form [click here] by the 15th December 2016.
You can register for the conference here [click here]. This conference is FREE and has kindly been sponsored by the School of Humanities at Waterford institute of Technology.
Book of Proceedings
The conference organisers are interested in publishing a book of proceedings from this conference. You will be asked to indicate your interest in contributing to the book in the conference application. Please keep an eye on the website for further updates.
If you require further information or have any queries regarding the Irish Postgraduate Criminology Conference 2017, please see the conference website: IPGCC2017.wordpress.com or email IPGCC2017@gmail.com.